Thursday 19 February 2009

Expression of Gratitude

I am so grateful to the lady who rang me and left a message on my answer-phone. She informed me that there was an error on the SRC Web site.

Apparently, she tried to access our 2009 January-June "Walks Programme" via the entry on our home page. Sadly it would not open because there was an error in the link address - I had forgotten to change "2008" to "2009" when I recently (December) updated the walks-programme page. Silly me!

She did not leave her telephone number so I could not ring her to thank her. Bearing this in mind, I just hope she 'stumbles' across this entry on our weblog in order that she can read my expression of gratitude.

Many thanks to you - who ever you are!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home